- cooking spray
- 1/4th pound of sausage, fully cooked and crumbled
- one-half cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- one green onion, chopped
- 1/4th pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs, beat lightly
- two tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Mix and combine in a bowl, cheese, cayenne, eggs, sausage, bell pepper and onion.
- 2 Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees C (360 degrees F). Spray a nonstick 6×2-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- 3 Put egg mix in the sprayed cake pan.
- 4 Cook around 18 to 20 minutes, in the air fryer until frittata is set.
Check some best deals on air fryers.